Quinlan Security Systems partners with DMP Wireless to provide a collection of wireless security solutions. Wireless security systems provide numerous benefits as opposed to traditional hard-wired systems.
Multiple Buildings on One Site
Many sites have multiple buildings that need to be connected for security. Large sites could require miles of cable to connect these buildings. A DMP Commercial Wireless System can cover large areas, including open air in between buildings.
Benefits of a Wireless Security System
- Little to no wire, dramatically lowering the need for long wire runs
- The time required for device installation and programming is reduced
- Straightforward end-user training with plenty of online content for programming assistance and simple troubleshooting.
- Device installation will not damage the building structure—important for older/historical sites
- Avoid trenching costs for wiring
Want to find out if a wireless security system is right for your business? We offer a free security assessment.
Interested in case studies of companies who have benefited from wireless security? Visit Wireless Saves the Day.
Can The Quinlan Advantage Help Your Business?
Our process begins with an initial complementary consultation reviewing current needs and how we can help. Complete our contact form and we can set up a time to meet.
Find out more about the latest in security system technology by visiting our website or calling us at 708-478-0707.
Quinlan Stats for May 2020
Service call resolution and completion rate within 48 hours – 90%, 64% of service calls handled remotely.