Have You Accessed Your Alarm Customer Login?
You have access to your Alarm Customer Login 24/7
One feature distinguishing Quinlan Security Systems from competitors is the Alarm Customer Login. The Alarm Customer Login displays all account activity in one streamlined interface. Alarm Customer Login is free to all Quinlan Security Systems users, providing easy access to all signaling information.
Alarm Customer Login includes:
- Account activity – what happened, where, when, and who was called
- Exact time a call came through the alarm system
- Which alarm sensor went off (location/zone in facility)
- Time of call to police/fire or authorities
All of this information is useful if the alarm system has gone off, allowing customers to create a sequence of events listing what time everything occurred. Anyone with an alarm system can access this information for their account by simply entering their account number. Further instructions are included below.
- Navigate to askquinlan.com
- Click on my account and select Alarm Customer Login
- Sign in as an individual subscriber with the following information:
- Receiver: (D6, D4, or 4044) followed by your account number
- Account Number
The following screen displays the Data Entry information providing a list of all calls made.
Users can also view all of the account’s alarm history by specifying begin and end dates for their search.
Miscellaneous – you can contact us through the website.
This detailed information is free of charge with all Quinlan Security Systems alarm systems. This is a great example of another extra value we offer all our clients. If your system doesn’t offer this great tool, contact us for a free security system assessment quote.